Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS (CLICK GLOBE)
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We believe.

D-FOX

Online Now (0)

Top Posters

*** CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY HOURS ***

CrisisForums.org will be on "holidays" from Dec 22-31, and will resume full operations on Jan 1st, 2015 (assuming the world still exists). Quake reporting and twitter updates will cease during this time, and byline stories will be curtailed. Major stories, however, will continue to be updated throughout this period. Swing by when you can to stay updated, and we'll see you all in the new year at full steam. Have a safe and happy holiday!

-- CrisisForums Staff

Urgent 3 Day Warning – Martial Law May 2014?

gregasgregas Member
edited December 2013 in Societal Collapse
   The Declaration of Martial Law is suppose to begin in May 2014 and of course the main stream media has said nothing. We should all be prepared and get ready for this event. No one knows how this will turn out. Stock up on perishable foods lots of water etc. You are not going to want to be outside, they will arrest you for some stupid reason and send you off to a fema camp. Now I know it will be hot in the summer. Buy air conditioners do what ever you have to to save yourself and family.We do have some time here.
“One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”
― Nikola Tesla

Comments

• I saw this exact same video months ago, warning of the bank holiday and martial law to happen earlier this year. It didn't happen. Now it resurfaces, warning of a bank holiday and martial law next year. My guess is that if they keep rebooting it, eventually it will happen and they can say "We told you so." Instead of always referring to old news, maybe we should be looking for new evidence.
    The two most important days of your life are,
    the day you were born
    and the day you find out why.
    Mark Twain