Satanists plan statue to stand alongside Ten Commandments in Oklahoma
  • Satan Ruling Victims of Hell

In their zeal to tout their faith in the public square, conservatives in Oklahoma may have unwittingly opened the door to a wide range of religious groups, including Satanists who are seeking to put their own statue next to a Ten Commandments monument outside the statehouse.

The Republican-controlled legislature in the state known as the buckle of the Bible Belt authorised the privately funded Ten Commandments monument in 2009. It was placed on the Capitol grounds last year despite criticism from legal experts, who questioned its constitutionality. The Oklahoma chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union has filed a lawsuit seeking its removal.

But the New York-based Satanic Temple saw an opportunity. It notified the state's Capitol Preservation Commission that it wants to donate a monument and plans to submit one of several possible designs this month, said Lucien Greaves, a spokesman for the temple.

"We believe that all monuments should be in good taste and consistent with community standards," Greaves wrote in letter to state officials. "Our proposed monument, as an homage to the historic/literary Satan, will certainly abide by these guidelines."

Greaves said one potential design involves a pentagram, a satanic symbol, while another is meant to be an interactive display for children. He said he expects the monument, if approved by Oklahoma officials, would cost about $20,000.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/08/satan-ten-commandments-oklahoma-city

----------
    "All men naturally love freedom and hate servitude." - Gaius Julius Caesar
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • The Bible and the Quran give specific information on what happens to communities who behave like this. What was that again?
    ----------
  • So being a "minority group" once the Satanists statue is hauled upright it will have to stay? This will cause a dilemma for the presiding Judge regarding the original statue.
    "Real power is achieved when the ruling class controls the material essentials of life, granting and withholding them from the masses as if they were privileges." - George Orwell
  • No wonder other countries view our leaders as the Devil and his advocates. Maybe it's time the whole bunch is removed out of office and start new. Ever wonder why so much satanism is associated with the Illuminati ? Maybe a New World Order can be looked at in a different way. Seems a lot of other countries are ousting there leaders. Is everybody ready to kick these Devil Worshipers out and put them into these FEMA work camps and .25 cents per hour labor prisons ? Take back all the wealth from the few and spread it out to the average and inpovered people. I think most people are aware, just waiting for the right time. Soon, very soon!!!!!!!!!!
  • I think it's the devil worshippers(Illuminati) plan to put us in the FEMA camps, Hank. They're the ones who have planned and are implementing the NWO over many years which is why our  privacy and liberty is becoming diminished at an ever increasing rate.   Look up "mind control" and MK Ultra.  Have you read 1984 by George Orwell? It's all unfolding.
    "Real power is achieved when the ruling class controls the material essentials of life, granting and withholding them from the masses as if they were privileges." - George Orwell
  • @ Rosie

Yep I know I was just being politically intuitive. The tension is in the air and they are feeling it. They become desperate as the time nears. Soon they will be caught in there own web. Don't fear the chaos, remain calm and help those that are less fortunate then you. We will all get through this as we stand by which is right, "God"
    Fear only God.

I encourage anyone who read these passages to do so with an open Bible.
    • Psalm 23:4

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
    • Psalm 27:1

The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?
    • Psalm 118:6

The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
    • 2 Timothy 1:7

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
    • Psalm 115:11

You who fear him, trust in the LORD-- he is their help and shield.
    • Psalm 103:17

But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children--
    • Psalm 112:1

Praise the LORD. Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who finds great delight in his commands.
    • Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
    • 1 Chronicles 28:20

David also said to Solomon his son, "Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished.
    • Psalm 56:3-4

When I am afraid, I will trust in you.  In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?
    • Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
    • Isaiah 41:13

For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
    • Isaiah 54:4

"Do not be afraid; you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.
    • Matthew 10:28

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
    • Romans 8:15

For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, ""Abba," Father."
    • 1 Corinthians 16:13

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
    • Hebrews 13:5-6

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."  So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
    • 1 Peter 3:13-14

Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good?  But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened."
    • 1 John 4:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
  • Jeremiah 17:7-8

"Blessed
    is the man who trusts in the LORD And whose trust is the LORD. "For he
    will be like a tree planted by the water, That extends its roots by a
    stream And will not fear when the heat comes; But its leaves will be
    green, And it will not  be anxious in a year of drought Nor cease to
    yield fruit.

• 1984 = Amongst, if not the greatest book(s) ever written.
    ----------
  • 1984 = Amongst, if not the greatest book(s) ever written.

the accuracy is almost prophetic 
    The sad thing is the amount of people who see this coming (myself included) and are doing nothing...when is it too early to act? why are people who can make a difference so afraid to say so NO? Why is it so taboo to mention the state of our once great nation? -mrpops09

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CURRENT GLOBAL VISITORS
national debt
D-FOX: PLEASE CONTACT US

If you can read this message, please contact us immediately at the following email address:

thecomingcrisis@gmail.com

We believe.

D-FOX

Most Popular This Week